400ml Set of Edible Ink for use with Canon Printers - use for filling refillable cartridges or ink tanks.
Hobbyprint® edible ink produces sharp and vibrant images on printable icing sheets and wafer/rice papers to make cake toppers to create photo cakes and other edible treats. Hobbyprint® edible ink can also be used for everyday day document and graphic printing as well as printing stunning photographs on photo papers.
The inks can be brush painted on icing sheets and cake icing and can also be applied with an airbrush. Using layering techniques will create depth of colour on your edible designs. The ink is available in 4 colours and can be mixed to create different colours or shades.
- 100ml each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Edible Ink for use with Canon Printers for printing on all edible printable papers
- A versatile and high-quality food-grade ink for printing, or for using with a paintbrush or an airbrush
- Will Print in vivid colour, producing high-resolution images for cake decorations.
- Can be used for everyday printing and will print stunning Photo's on HobbyPrint® inkjet photo papers
- Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian diets. They are Gluten-Free.
Hobbyprint® edible ink is produced by "Kopyform" in Germany and is EC food standard approved. A full list of ingredients is listed on each bottle along with best before date. Current Health Certification and Product Specification are available to download.
Usage Information - How Many Fills will I get from this size of bottle?
Note: For health and hygiene reasons, we do not recommend that edible inks are used in a printer which has previously been set-up or used with standard (non-edible) inks.
400ml Bottled Edible Ink for Canon Printers - 4 x 100ml Set of CMYK.
- Brand: HobbyPrint®
- Product Code: IK-CA-EI-KF-400-4C
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: £14.00